Terms and conditions
- The tour lasts about 45 minutes. To enter the Adit one need to go down winding stairs through one of the shafts, to a depth of about 30 meters, then pass by a boat a section of a 600 m length. The maximum depth of the water is 1,10 m. To exit to the surface you need to climb up the stairs through the next shaft.
- The tour shifts between the “Ewa” and “Sylwester” shafts. The information about the time and place the tour starts are displayed on the buildings of the shafts.
- Tickets are avaliable at the tour guide in price accordingly to the price list.
- Visitors should wear flat-soled shoes and warm clothes because the temperature underground is constant and is 10 Celsius degrees.
- Visitors must obey the rules and instructions given by the tour guide at all time.
- While touring by boats it is forbidden: rocking the boat, getting up, changing positions and puting hands into the water.
- One boat may hold up to 6 people.
- Visitors of a height less than 130 cm must wear life vests for extra security at all time.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited at all Adit area.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed during the tour.
- It is advised to use the toilet on the surface before starting the tour as there is none underground.
- The organized group operator is kindly asked to contact the tour guide prior the tour to prepare the group for visiting and make payment.
- The tour is not adjusted for disabled people.
- The guide has right to refuse visiting the Adit to a person under influence of alcohol or behaving in a way threatening other tourists.