- The administrator of the data processed in connection with the reservations is the Tarnowskie Góry Land Lovers Association, ul Gliwicka 2, 42-600 Tarnowskie Góry
- Personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- in connection with the reservation on the basis of consent and in accordance with Art. 6 passage 1 let. a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC “GDPR”;
- fulfilling the tax-accounting obligations in accordance with GDPR Art. 6 passage 1 let. c and;
- legally justified interest in the scope of marketing of own services and products of the SMZT in accordance with GDPR Art. 6 passage 1 let f,
- legally justified interest in the scope of defence against claims in accordance with GDPR Art. 6 passage 1 let f.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a third state nor an international organisation.
- Personal data shall be processed no longer than is necessary for proper execution of the purposes defined in passage 2 above. After expiry of this period, the personal data shall be deleted.
- The data subject shall have the right to:
- demand access to personal data and to amend, delete or limit the processing thereof, the right to lodge an objection against processing, and the right to transfer the data;
- to lodge a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office (UODO) if they deem that the processing of their personal data infringes on the personal data protection regulations.
- Submission of personal data shall be voluntary, however it shall be required for handling the reservation. A consequence of not providing personal data shall be the impossibility to complete the reservation. Should consent be granted for direct SMZT service and product marketing, the consent shall be voluntary and no consequences shall be present if it is withheld.
- The scope of processed personal data shall include data categories indicated in the form and data necessary to issue a VAT Invoice.
- Data processing shall not be subject to automated decision-making, including processing, mentioned in GDPR Art. 22 passage 1 and 4.
- The SMZT does not intend to process data for purposes other than indicated in passage 2 above.